Kansas City Renaissance Festival



My friend Kristoff and I are hitting the road for the Kansas City Renaissance Festival in Bonner Springs.
King Henry VIII and his royal court welcome about 200,000 visitors every year to the festival, which is one of the largest in the country.
Pups are welcome but there are some guidelines - check the website for updates and rules.







I like making friends where ever I go



Ooh la la!!


There are 25 stages scattered over 16 acres of land and have an assortment of entertainment including magic shows, pirates and people playing with fire (I'm staying back - don't want to singe my fur)!
                        

Awe - She's got a little squirrel on her dress



YIKES - they sure came up with some creative ways to punish people back then! This exhibit does cost extra to go through, but it is interesting.



I loved this part of the festival. A Fairy House competition was part of the activities and dozens of little homes and scenes were creatively made and on exhibit - just my size!

                            

What would a Renaissance Festival be without a dragon - can someone get him a tic tac please?




I gotta keep a close on these guys. They're pretty cool, but I think I would be a tasty morsel for them



After a long, but fun day we are ready for a nap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Joseph

Carnival Miracle

Cherokee & Maggie Valley, North Carolina

Beaufort, South Carolina